News & Partnerships
As a Gold Partner, Tremend is placed in the top 1% of Microsoft partners worldwide, thus reaching the highest standard of accreditation in the Microsoft Partner Program, the tech giant’s network of highly certified independent technical support providers.
This partner status is granted only to companies who can prove in-depth technological know-how and a large number of customer projects with Microsoft products. The companies have been working together for many years to support customers’ transition to digital work environments by increasing end-user productivity while ensuring security and compliance.
The gold partnership not only enables Tremend to work closely with Microsoft, but also includes other significant advantages, like direct access to all support offers, training courses, and technical information, which contribute to the company’s capacity to meet and exceed clients’ needs. With its team expertise in Microsoft’s Cloud (Azure), Digital Workplace (Microsoft 365, SharePoint), Security and Data & Analytics technologies (Power BI), Tremend delivers Microsoft solutions to customers worldwide to support them during their Digital Transformation journey.
Tremend’s team of experts ensure the success of customers projects with their high level of technical skills in Microsoft products and technologies, such as:
- Application Development & Integration: particular expertise in developing solutions that connect applications and services on-premises and in the Cloud.
- Cloud Platform: for supporting customers in modernizing their infrastructure and migrating applications and data to the Cloud.
- Cloud Productivity: for delivering innovative Office 365 solutions.
- Data Analysis: for maximizing the value of data assets by using Microsoft Power BI.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: for supporting organizations in managing their businesses efficiently and flexibly by providing insight and visibility across the company.
- Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions: for supporting small and medium-sized companies with the introduction of Microsoft 365 solutions.
“By achieving the Gold Certification, Tremend Software Consulting has demonstrated a deep technical expertise and commitment through ongoing project capabilities that position the company at the top of our partner ecosystem. Through its infrastructure, reach, and global expertise, Tremend is offering innovative business solutions through scalable and secure Cloud services. This quality award recognizes Microsoft’s most competent partners and is a direct added value for the company’s worldwide customers, as it enables its team members to provide efficient and strategic advice while being up to date on the very latest Microsoft offerings and advancements.” says Stavrinos Kyriakou, Partner Dev Manager, Microsoft.
To empower this partnership, Microsoft listed Tremend’s modular digital onboarding and origination platform, TORP, on their marketplace. Registered as an independent software vendor (ISV) member of the Microsoft Partner Network, Tremend can create, publish, and manage the commercial marketplace offerings in the Partner Center.
Benefits of working with a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Tremend specializes in providing up-to-date Microsoft technology-based customer solutions. It can assess a client’s business goals, identify a solution that meets their needs, and help businesses become more agile and efficient by delivering fast and cost-efficient results.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Tremend can support organizations migrating to the Cloud by offering access to Enterprise Applications and Information Management, Process Automation, Collaboration, and Platform Solutions for the modern workplace.
“Being a Gold Certified Partner demonstrates our ability to provide industry-leading solutions, technological expertise, and knowledge in key areas for our clients. We remain flexible and confident that we can meet the growing needs of the market and our customers.”, says Razvan Mares, Technical Partnership Manager, Tremend.
Why choose Tremend?
Tremend’s partnership with Microsoft stands as proof of its engineering team’s high level of expertise, its willingness to upskill and prove its professionalism in practice. As a Gold Certified Partner, Tremend can offer its clients secure and scalable advantages when it comes to transitioning to the Cloud. The company stays at the cutting edge of requirements by:
- constantly keeping up to date with Microsoft’s evolving solutions and product portfolio, and the associated competency requirements
- meeting the rigorous standards required to achieve Microsoft Gold Partner status, passing core value and specialty exams on an annual basis
- having direct access to advanced support partners at Microsoft Business Solutions, providing faster response times and premium support for solutions when needed
Interested in finding out more about how Tremend can help your organization in migrating to the Cloud? Get in touch!