News & Partnerships
Tremend Software Consulting is proud to announce that it has joined the AWS Partner Network (APN) program. By linking to the AWS ecosystem, Tremend can further increase the quality and expand the coverage of tailor-made Amazon Web Services (AWS) consulting services to support its customers in accelerating their journey to the cloud.
The AWS Select Consulting Partner tier is a highly valued status granted after meeting precise requirements, including comprehensive experience in deploying customer solutions on AWS, a high level of expertise in putting together optimal sets of AWS services, and a tenacious team of certified technical consultants.
Amazon Web Services recognizes Tremend as an APN member due to its expertise and implemented security, performance, and reliability solutions, in reference to live customer use cases as The Conference on the Future of Europe platform. The AWS partnership acknowledges Tremend for its in-depth expertise in helping customers overcome critical issues by supporting them with access to AWS specialists and understanding real-time scalability.
As a result of both its lean technology-first approach and its team of certified experts in deploying Cloud applications, DevOps, security, and data migration, Tremend has contributed to dozens of Cloud projects for acclaimed brands around the world. The company’s range of services on AWS aims to ensure an accelerated and cost-effective Digital Transformation process through:
- Lift-and-shift – migrating a workload from on-premise to AWS with little or no modification.
- Cloud migration – planning and executing migrations on AWS for cases where a simple lift-and-shift is not enough to take full advantage of the Cloud adoption.
- Data Analytics – guiding customers in designing, implementing, and managing Data Analytics infrastructures and Pipelines on AWS.
- Building Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) – quickly changes business needs through PaaS by simplifying the relationship between fundamental hardware and software layers.
- Building Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – helping companies to define their strategy, development, and delivery of SaaS-based on AWS Cloud services.
- DevOps – designed to automate software lifecycle and operations management of AWS infrastructures.
- AWS Support – guarantees customers proactive support and monitoring on AWS infrastructures for mission-critical services that require a custom Service Level Agreement (SLA) and the ability to respond quickly by an AWS certified technician.
Tremend offers adjustable and affordable solutions for startups and large companies to promote the best possible integration and implementation of these services. As an AWS Select Consulting Partner, the software company can achieve a very close link between the functionalities of customer applications and their environments, ensuring they always get the very best performance.
Working with an AWS Select Consulting Partner
Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and highly adopted cloud platform, offering a wide range of services from data centers globally distributed. Millions of customers, from startups to enterprises, as well as popular brands such as Netflix or NASA, are using AWS to lower their costs and become more agile.
As such, Tremend’s agile approach empowers fast, secure, and more efficient application development. It can help customers that are new to AWS or have an existing AWS environment that they are looking to optimize by solving current technology issues, modernizing legacy applications, mitigating against on-premises to cloud risks, or planning their customers’ next-generation projects.
“Tremend is committed to helping customers achieve their business goals by leveraging the agility of AWS. Our team of engineers works alongside our customers to understand their requirements and goals, to design and build the right Cloud infrastructure and applications to support their business. AWS Select Consulting Partner status helps us in the process of offering our services to customers worldwide.” says Razvan Mares, Technical Partnership Manager, Tremend.
Embrace the cloud with Tremendous confidence
Tremend supports its customers in migrating partially or entirely their infrastructure to AWS with respect to their needs. The company’s certified team can design and apply highly accessible solutions based on AWS cloud computing, data migration, integration in the cloud, resource management, and implementation of cloud management software. Tremend’s architects have certificates confirming their high competencies, including AWS Solutions Architect Professional and AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
To meet customers’ evolving business needs, Tremend continues to improve its AWS expertise and services portfolio, with AWS Advanced Consulting Partner certification being the next step for the fastest-growing tech company in Romania. The company is now listed in the APN Partner Finder and is eligible to offer AWS consulting services.