Events & News
Join us on September 9th, 2020 at the Future Banking event, the virtual space to gain strategic insights from technology experts and business leaders in the financial sector, and explore new ways of harnessing digital innovation to take your business forward.
Ștefan Pătra, Vice President of Financial Services at Tremend, will be joining the Fireside Chat: 5 digital questions for banks & Fintechs panel on September 9, at 11:05 AM. He will provide the audience with the latest trends and best practices on the evolution of digital payment channels, and how the new technology challenges and opportunities are addressed in the financial sector.
Register for the conference here.
During the event, you can take a virtual tour of the expo. Access the insight-packed materials on KYC and AML compliance, digital transformation, and emerging technologies that are accelerating the financial sector we have shared in the Downloading Area and the Learning Zone. Also, make sure to drop by our booth in the Digital Expo Area.
The Future Banking event features speakers from all over the world, covering a wide range of technical, marketing and funding topics for Banks, Fintechs, and Financial Services Providers.
Hundreds of participants are expected to join the 10+ hours of debates and conferences on the latest trends shaping the financial industry, alternative financing in the digital era, the future of payments, and more.
Sample session titles include:
- Rebels vs. traditional bankers: is there a market for everyone?
- Building a Digital Society: the Estonian way
- Banking on change – can the future of financial services be purposeful and impact-driven?
- Frictionless KYC: establishing trust in the digital era
- Marketing 101 for FinTechs
- The “frenemy” conundrum: can banks and Fintechs develop a perfect symbiosis?
- The battle of mobile apps: what’s hygiene and what’s show-off?
- The Impact of COVID 19 on the Payments Modernization Journey
- The future of payments in an instant world
- Alternative financing in the digital era
Register for the event here.
Looking forward to seeing you!
We’re proud to be Gold Partner at the Future Banking 2020 event, and promote innovation and agility in the financial industry.