At Tremend, we’re using a mix of AI & ML services, coupled with RPA implementation services, to enable all our business partners to drastically transform their procedures and improve their internal ecosystem. Using our end-to-end RPA consulting services, we can integrate intelligent automation right within your business processes, enabling you to enhance your team’s productivity, improve scalability and reduce operational costs.
Our RPA Services
- RPA Strategy: you can now re-engineer your business processes & operations using our proven RPA services, with the end result of implementing automation-driven processes that save your company time and money.
- RPA Proof of Concept (PoC): at Tremend, we’re using a highly successful PoC model that enables your company to enjoy a high transaction rate and more seamless operations.
- RPA Assessments: we can quickly assess the priority of your work and analyze the priorities of your business using our bespoke RPA solutions.
- RPA Implementation: implement the right RPA solutions for your needs using the right mix of RPA tools to help you get an exceptional level of process automation & ROI increase.
- RPA Production: our team of RPA experts works ceaselessly to streamline your productivity across a vast range of industries.
- RPA Design: our bespoke RPA design services enable your business to spend more time focusing on innovation, while we’re adding value to your brand.
- RPA Support: our RPA experts can offer you round the clock support to make sure you make the most out of robotic process automation.
Our RPA Implementation Projects
We have already worked on a number of RPA projects, along with several other software development and ERP integration projects. Below you can discover two of our RPA implementation projects:
- Automating ordering flow for a large Telecom company: our client’s requirements were to completely automate the flow of ordering devices, enabling the back-office team to save time, reduce faults, and improve customer satisfaction. Using the capabilities of the UiPath technology, Tremend’s team of expert RPA engineers created a software robot that can identify business errors caused by incorrect human input and notify the back-office agent straight away in order for them to process the order manually. The ordering flow was considerably reduced, the operations risks diminished, and the back-office team was able to focus exclusively on the rejected orders, thus enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Automate the credit evaluation process: our client had to automate their credit line approval in order to speed up the approval process of new credit lines. Tremend’s engineers have designed a modern UiPath robot that can be operated by several members of the team at the same time and automatically read data from websites and external platforms. All data is processed based on a number of rules and then generates a final score. The benefits of this robotic process automation query are a reduction in processing times, a decrease in operational risks, and more time saved for our partner, whose employees can focus on other important tasks while the robot performs the automation job.
Why choose Tremend for your RPA Implementation
Over the years, we have established ourselves as a top RPA business partner. We offer a wide range of RPA-related services, from consulting and automation design to implementation, support and strategy. We stand apart from the competition by offering professional RPA implementation services to numerous clients across a wide range of industries, such as telecommunication, financial, retail, or automotive.
We are a trusted partner to numerous Fortune 500 companies, such as ING Bank, Carrefour, Vodafone, Renault, Raiffeisen Bank, Logitech, or Mellanox Technologies. All our RPA services take into account your clients’ needs and are focused on solving their most stringent issues.
Here are our differentiators when it comes to RPA implementation services:
- RPA Centered Business Analysis: our business analysis team, has a wide range of specific industry-related business knowledge, facilitating the discovery of processes that are suitable for robotic process automation.
- Quick POC: our extended team of RPA developers and specialists can quickly implement a proof of concept for your business workflow.
- Reusable components: Tremend’s RPA team makes use of a repository of reusable libraries that we’ve managed to build over the years. One of our priorities is to continue to enhance this library in order to create projects faster, while keeping a high level of quality.
- Certified experts: our team is composed of only RPA certified experts that come with extended experience in designing and delivering end-to-end RPA implementation services for countless customers across a wide range of verticals.