Test automation framework and automated pipelines for deploying software to hardware devices.
KTM Technologies is a consultancy company delivering turn-key vehicle design and prototyping for the automotive industry, with a big focus on electric vehicles
Automated pipelines: build, flash software to hardware units, run tests on hardware, save artifacts to Azure DevOps.
Solution delivered by Tremend
- Azure DevOps stack
- Test framework using Python and MochaJS
- Automated pipelines: build, flash unit, run tests on hardware, save to Azure DevOps artifacts
- CI Setup and tasks:
- Analyze development IDE and compiler
- Automate code compilation using GCC
- Analysis and selection of CI framework
- Basic setup and configuration of CI container images
- Preparation of CI container images containing Windows-based IDE and SDK for builds
- Configuration and connection to KTM Azure DevOps
- HIL testing:
- The download of builds from CI
- The download of test configuration/test cases from Azure DevOps Git and Test Management
- Automated flashing of the head unit
- Execution of test cases (replay of CAN logs)
- Capturing of results and reflecting results in Azure DevOps
Tremend delivered a test automation framework and automated pipelines for deploying software to hardware devices, using an Azure DevOps stack. The test framework was developed using Python and MochaJS. Technologies used: Python, MochaJS, Azure DevOps.
See more success stories
Building a platform for a leading car parts supplier, towards a business transformation effort assumed by the company.
Tremend partnered up with the Boys and Girls Clubs from America Organization to redevelop two platforms - MyFuture for Members and MyFuture for Club Leaders and Staff.
Oana Nicolau Clinic – Salesforce implementation
Tremend partnered up with Oana Nicolau clinic for their Salesforce implementation project.
Get in touch
We are always happy to talk
165 Splaiul Unirii, Timpuri Noi Square,
TN Office 2 building, 4th floor,
District 3, Bucharest, Romania, 030134