Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Apply to Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
* - indicates a required field
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Location Serbia, Remote
Tremend is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of systems, networks, and applications.
- Identify and analyze potential security vulnerabilities and risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Implementing and maintaining security controls such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
- Monitor network traffic and system logs for possible security breaches and unauthorized access.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement security policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and technologies.
- Respond to and investigate security incidents to ensure timely incident response and resolution.
- Conduct security audits and assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the cyber security department.
- At least three of the following certifications: eCPPT, PNPT, OSCP, eCPTX, eWPTX, OSEP, OSED, OSWE, GXPN, GPEN, ISO27001 LA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, OSCE3.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Extensive knowledge of network protocols, firewall technologies, and secure coding practices.
- Experience with vulnerability management tools and penetration testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance frameworks such as GDPR and HIPAA.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Three certifications (eCPPT, PNPT, OSCP) are preferred, but additional certifications and qualifications are also considered in the selection process.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 25 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.