Technical Product Owner
Apply to Technical Product Owner
* - indicates a required field
Technical Product Owner
Location Romania, Remote
Tremend is looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to figure out our client’s most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Partnering with the stakeholders, Product Lead, and peers (representatives of other squads) to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Providing the purpose, context, and direction to the team from both business and technical points of view, always taking into consideration the product goal and mission.
- Together with other stakeholders (architect, Tech Lead and Product Lead), convert market developments and customer feedback into concrete and usable capabilities with a delivery roadmap.
- Contributing alongside the IT architects in the creation and review of the design decisions
- Translate the functional and non-functional requirements into Feature blueprints considering the Architecture design decisions, making the features “ready for implementation” and breakdown into user stories.
- Manage cross-squad dependencies to ensure an end-to-end delivery and support them in the delivery process.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Solid Agile experience with SCRUM and/or Kanban methodologies.
- Experience in System design (designing microservices architectures).
- Understanding of web security principles and practices
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across different software development and business teams.
- Experience in supporting/rolling out software.
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active and easy-to-approach attitude.
- A person that takes timely and informative decisions.
- Availability to interact with different cultures and switch contexts in the short term.
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2023 by UndeLucram.ro