Apply to Product Owner
* - indicates a required field
Location Serbia, Remote
Tremend is looking for a Product Owner to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to solve our client's most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and your ideas, thoughts, and solutions will help shape how we do it.
- Work together with Business stakeholders and other Product leaders to identify the needs and construct the corresponding user stories to develop on our core system;
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work, including the creation of epics and user stories based on product strategy, business value to the customer, implementation cost, and resource availability;
- Offer visibility about backlog & macro-planning and the key results through regular communication, making sure the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with the priorities defined by the business stakeholders;
- Follow the budget of your product and the added value of the user's stories delivered (new functionalities or continuous improvement).
- Support and maintenance of Digital Products;
- Follow the key indicators measuring the performance and effectiveness of the support and build activities ;
- Work with a dedicated development team and provide backlog management, iteration, planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Ensure deliverables are prepared according to the deadline of the projects;
- Ensure the team always has an adequate of tasks to work on, sprint by sprint;
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful delivery of sprints;
- Assist and support in the different test phases following the delivery of a sprint, both in QAT and UAT, until the go-live of the sprint;
- Work on continuous improvement with all the parties involved.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a service delivery environment: at least 3 years;
- English language: advanced level;
- Agile method – good knowledge;
- Experience in the retail industry: a plus.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- French language: considered an advantage;
Benefits of Working Here:
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Learning & development programs
- 25 vacation days
- 'Work your world' program
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.