Apply to Community Manager
* - indicates a required field
Tremend is the newest software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power advanced software in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
You will be part of a team of community managers from all over Europe that will moderate language learning communities and encourage exchanges among their members.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Monitoring and moderating all the interactions, comments and content published by users on the learning communities;
- Encouraging and facilitating exchanges among users for language learning;
- Publishing content such as blog posts and news on language learning and mobility, OLS user stories and updates on OLS learning courses and teaching ;
- Replying to user queries;
- Contributing to promotional campaigns aimed at promoting the platform.
Do you know how to play with these things? (don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Native speaker of one of the official Erasmus+ program countries languages;
- An excellent command of English and preferably of one other official program countries’ language (C2 level);
- At least 1 year of experience in managing an online community,
- Preferably dealing with education and/or language learning;
- At least 1 year of experience in drafting web content for educational and/or cultural purposes;
- Advanced knowledge in working with a CMS (content management system);
- Capacity to work in a multilingual team in an online environment;
- Previous work experience in European and/or language exchange and learning context will be considered an added value.
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro