We are looking for developers to join our team in Bucharest/Brasov/Iasi or work Remotely from all over the country.
Tremend is looking for new AEM Developers to join our team.
Want to be an AEM Developer? We ensure proper training for Java developers to ensure a leaner learning curve for AEM.
This is how your day-to-day will go:
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows, and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Ensure and drive the success of AEM enterprise-level integration and development efforts affecting upstream and downstream legacy systems.
- Develop and deploy custom OSGi bundles;
- Build state-of-the-art, enterprise-ready solutions for customers all over the world work with clients from all business areas such as Banking, Retail, Telecom or Manufacturing
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Be Agile, breathe Agile and discover the fun in Agile
Do you know how to play with these things?
(don’t worry if you haven’t experienced all of them, none of us did)
- Minimum of 1+ year with J2EE programming experience required
- Experience with products in the Adobe Suite such as Audience Manager, Test and Target, Campaign Manager, Analytics, and others;
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse, JCR (CRX Content Repository), Apache Sling (getting content via REST API), OSGi (or modular development of components)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies;
- Ability to understand and integrate with HTML/JS/CSS built by front-end developers;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS / DevOps)
Knowledge of some of the following is also advantageous:
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.4 and later.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM is a plus
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
Sounds like this is you? Then we should talk.
Here at Tremend you also have the opportunity to:
- Grow both your technical and soft skills and become a Team Leader
- Become a coach for others
- Participate in technical interviews
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro