SQL Database Developer
SQL Database Developer
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient, infusing over 16 years of experience in using its advanced technical expertise. Joining forces with Publicis Sapient will help propel our organization forward, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you will find a place where you can power up advanced software solutions in diverse, innovative, and engaging projects for some of the world's most iconic brands, using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the opportunity to mix and shake ideas and creativity in our very own experimental playground - Tremend Labs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent subject;
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Development and T-SQL programming;
- Experience in SQL Server Database Tuning and Query Optimization techniques;
- Basic skills in Requirements Analysis, Data Modeling and Database Development;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication, analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Strong desire to keep learning, growing and teaching.
Write complex T-SQL code for heavy transactional databases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and maintain existing databases;
- Conduct various T-SQL code reviews and ensure best practices are followed;
- Translate business requirements into a performance-optimized database design and implementation;
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Nice to Have
- Experience with developing and debugging applications integrated with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Source Control Tools, Code Repositories, Code Versioning, and Branch
- Development (preferably GIT)
Much more in it for you!
Besides an exciting job in a tremendous team, here's what you can expect:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Proud to be recognized as Top Employer in 2022 by UndeLucram.ro