Presales Technical Writer
Apply to Presales Technical Writer
* - indicates a required field
Presales Technical Writer
The Presales Technical Writer works closely with the sales team and provides functional and technical contributions to the proposals we prepare for our clients. The Presales Technical Writer must effectively communicate with both business and technical teams and build a sound response for our clients, covering both perspectives. They will be involved in RFI & RFP responses, sales, pricing, solution design, PoC creation, and market feedback.
- You should have an IT technical background, with hands-on IT technical skills and exposure to software solutions. You should have at least 3 years of relevant experience with various methodologies and the capacity to adapt responses to fit the specific needs required in an RFP (i.e. Agile Development methodologies - SAFe, Scrum, waterfall - Prince2, PMBOK, PM2, ITIL, etc)
- You should be client-oriented and a strong believer in teamwork, collaboration, and adaptability, with a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Winner mindset - the offers that you produce should be aimed at getting a 10/10, not a passing grade
- Capacity to frequently context switch and manage multiple subjects in parallel
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, Embedded Systems or Mobile/ Backend Applications, including detailed requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, technical design, development, test, implementation and maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with at least a C1 level in English
- Experience in projects with the EU/EC institutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology or related areas.
- Taking ownership of technical offers - technical writing, reviewing inputs and assembling winning proposals responding to our client's requirements.
- Working along with the sales teams throughout the sales process.
- Working with Product Management to gather customers’ requirements, business challenges, product needs, and customer requirements.
- Understand customer needs and recommend/estimate optimal solutions.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Create and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations in an effective manner to internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits of Working Here:
- A fast-paced tech environment
- Continuous growth & learning
- Open feedback culture
- Room for own initiative & ideas
- Transparency about results & strategy
- Recognition & reward for hard work
- Working with a flexible schedule
- Medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Extra vacation days - starting with 25 vacation days
- Many others perks
Tremend is the newest global software engineering hub for Publicis Sapient. For over 17 years, the company has been infusing its advanced technical expertise into complex and innovative solutions that meet today's digital transformation needs and pave the way for a better and smarter future. By joining forces with Publicis Sapient we're accelerating the impact, providing a good mix of talented engineers, technology, continuous improvement, innovation, and R&D. Here, you'll have the opportunity to unleash your potential, powering up advanced software solutions for some of the world's most iconic brands. Embrace your passion for technology, creativity, and continuous improvement, and join us in making a difference through engineering.